This beginner’s guide will make you familiar with ArangoDB. We will introduce core concepts and cover various topics.
What you will learn
- How to create a temporary ArangoGraph database and login
- How to use the Web Interface to interact with it
- How to store example data in the database
- How to query the database to retrieve the data again
- How to edit and remove existing data
Options for this course.
Interacting with ArangoDB
Learn how to interact with ArangoDB server. You have different options for talking to the server - do you prefer the shell or the Web Interface?
Data modeling in ArangoDB
Learn how data is structured and modelled in ArangoDB.
Querying the Database
Learn how to run queries using AQL, ArangoDB's query language.