In this demo we explain the basic usage of Spring Data ArangoDB with all its key features. The dataset in this demo consists of Game of Thrones characters and locations from the first season. So if you haven’t watched it yet, be aware that there will be spoilers. Our apologies for that.
What you will learn
- How to set up a demo
- How to perform CRUD operations
- How to search for documents using the query by example API provided by Spring Data
- How to use custom methods in repository interfaces to perform AQL queries without the need of writing them on our own
- How to perform self -ritten AQL queries within repository interfaces
- How to run geo-spatial queries